Monday, May 26, 2008

Royal Challengers Bangalore V/S Mumbai Indians in 2 days

Well my first day of blogging and just two days left for the Mumbai Indians (MI) to take on rejuvinated Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in their last match of IPL in Bangalore. Well for RCB captain Rahul Dravid, he would obviously want to end a disappointing IPL season with a win just like Dada did for Kolkata Knight Riders(KKR) last night, but for Sachin's MI it will be crutial match if they want to reach the semis. (Provided they win tonight against Rajasthan Royals). An exciting match on the cards. Infact RCB are already in town, but are resting today (A much needed one after their back to back victories against Chennai and Hyderabad).
As its my first day of blogging, I would like to introduce myself. I am a Sr. Sports Correspondent of NewsX, India first HDTV news Channel am based out of Bangalore. I will be covering sports in the South, so to catch up all the action of sports activities in the region, one could visit this site.

1 comment:

debs said...

'first' ei to gondogol :-(( do a spell check. Good attempt but it could have been better -- mommy :-))